Alexej von Jawlensky, Variation mit Sonne (Variation with Sun), 1916
Acquired on behalf of a client
Established in 1914, Gurr Johns has unrivalled experience in carrying out valuations for all categories of fine art, antiques, jewellery and collectibles, as well as general household contents.
We can provide values for the purposes of:
- Open Market
- Family Division
- Capital Taxes
We provide a detailed and fully illustrated one-off inventory of your possessions. Please click here to see a sample page of a valuation. This is also available on CD and, in the event of a loss, can be mailed to the police and other authorities involved in the recovery of stolen items.
A professional valuation by Gurr Johns makes sure:
- Your replacement costs are accurate
- You can identify precisely what has been lost and its condition
- Your insurance company has the correct information to make a settlement as quickly as possible
- There is a photograph of each item
- Valuations can be annually updated
- Valuations can be accessed through our unique collection management system
Client confidentiality is of utmost importance to us. All valuation documents are number coded, with no reference to names or addresses.
- For further information or a free quote please call
- UK: +44 (0)20 7839 4747
- US: +1 212 486 7373